Our professional, expert bathroom plumbing specialists can attend to all your bathroom plumbing needs including installing new bathrooms and maintaining existing ones.
If you need plumbing attention to your bathroom then you need to talk to us. There are many plumbing problems that occur in the bathroom that lead to concern. And with all bathrooms, at some point repairs need to be done. Whether it be replacement of taps or a cistern leak or even the installation of water saving devices, Plumbing Worx can attend to all your bathroom plumbing needs.
When did you last have a plumbing and safety inspection?
Your family’s health is important. Our trained, qualified plumbers can help turn your bathroom into a health haven and give you peace of mind.
- Poor ventilation, impure water, toxic materials or bathroom leaks could all be turning your home bathroom into a health hazard. Bathroom mould and mildew can irritate allergies and harm your family’s health. Leaking showers, taps and drains, along with inadequate ventilation, contribute to these problems.
- While chemicals like chlorine are great for killing nasty bugs in drinking water, in hot shower water they can cause skin rashes and respiratory complaints. At the very least, these chemicals are responsible for causing dry skin and brittle hair. Plumbing Worx can install a KDF filter, removing up to 99 percent of chlorine from your shower water.
- If you are worried about hot water scolding your family members, we can install a system that limits the temperature of hot water, making your house a safer place.
- Have your sewer and drains inspected and conditioned to eliminate toxins from smelly and infected drains.
- We can give advice on environmentally-friendly and low allergen cleaning products to use in your bathroom.
Plumbing Worx can repair and replace: